Instantly capture and qualify leads offline with a tablet. iCapture eliminates the data-entry delays and mistakes that kill productivity. Busy people choose iCapture because they want to eliminate paper and convert more leads, faster!
- Use iCapture to turn virtually any mobile device into a magnet for new leads – works on iPads, iPhones, Android Smartphones, Windows 8 Touch PCs and Kindle Fire Tablets.
- Capture the data you need… anywhere, anytime, even if you are offline! All data is securely stored on your device until an internet connection is re-established.
- iCapture users report returning 3X more leads because they can reach more people faster and more accurately (no lost or wasted leads – say goodbye to stray pieces of paper and indecipherable handwriting).
- You’ll never have to pay for data entry again. Every lead you capture will sync directly to your CRM/email program and can be downloaded to a spreadsheet or other file.
- Our one-click questions allow you to build-and-go in minutes. Install to a single iPad or a fleet of devices around the world in less than 30 seconds!
- Already in use on more than 35,000 devices, you can choose from our diverse library of proven templates for Lead Capture & Qualification, Surveys, Giveaways and more – simply customize to your needs… or create a new template quickly and easily.
- Step-by-step tutorial videos, an awesome knowledge base and live phone support ensure you get the answers you need, when you need them… 7 days a week, 365 days a year.
- Look great and make an impact… upload your logo, pick your colors, and go. If you’re feeling a little adventurous, upload a custom background for a complete branded design.
How to add an “iCapture Form” in your MarketSharp Account
4 Easy Steps:
Click on Admin in the drop-down in the top right of MarketSharp
Find the Lead Capture Setup box. Click on the iCapture link
Click the Add Lead Capture button
Create an iCapture Lead Capture Form by
For more information about iCapture, click here: https://www.marketsharp.com/product/apps/icapture/