Several reported calendar issues have been corrected for your convenience. Here’s a few to highlight:
- Production Calendar – The production description pulls both contact’s first and last name.
- Service Calendar –
- Improved calendar resource handling for service appointments. Upon saving a service record, the additional resource list on the corresponding calendar event remains.
- In addition, the service description automatically includes jobsite address upon creation. (NOTE: This issue only affected MarketSharp systems with a unique data migration)
- Sales Appointment Routing – Removed an error message that was being mistakenly displayed after successfully changing a salesperson in ‘Map to Assign Appointment’.
- Google Integration – Updated UI to allow for lengthy email addresses within the “Link your Google Account” setting under My Account.
- Corrected an issue that prevented the deletion of some calendar events.
- MARKETSHARP CALL CENTER v2
- Future callbacks will no longer be included in the “Available to Call” number within Calling Queue Assignments. This helps avoid any confusion about the number of available calls to make. For more details about Call Center – view the Call Center Help File.
- Within Company Setup/Editable Dropdowns, corrected an issue that prevented adding product descriptions for a product type which had no product descriptions.
- ONECLICK CONTRACTOR
- Corrected a syncing issue when retrieving appointments by OneClick Contractor (Remote Sales Force).
Looking forward to adding more features and functionality in 2018! We truly appreciate all the feedback offered to improve the usage and successfulness of MarketSharp for you and your company. If you have any questions, please don’t hesitate to call support at 1-800-596-4368.
ENJOY THE LATEST RELEASE OF MARKETSHARP!