Check out the 2.09 release! At first glance, it doesn’t appear to be too exciting. However, behind the scenes there’s a ton of work that was completed. Even though many of these enhancements contribute behind the scenes, you will notice some major fixes and they will make your MarketSharp experience simply, BETTER!
Be sure to review all the information within this document and should you have any questions, please reach out to the Client Care Team for support at 1-800-596-4368!
ENHANCEMENTS & FIXES:
- MarketSharp CALL CENTER
Here’s a few notable items about the Call Center:
- Refresh Updates: Improved back-end performance to allow the call center to update more frequently giving you the latest details faster.
- Call Back Rules: Added better handling of Callback rules
- Better Sorting: Contacts that have never been called through the call center before, will now follow the first frequency of the calling queue in which they reside
Several reported calendar issues have been corrected for your convenience. Here’s a few to highlight:
- Browser Responsiveness: The Call Center Calendar will no longer bounce on the browsers Edge, Chrome and Firefox. Please note: using Internet Explorer will cause a bounce.
- Error Update: Fixed an issue where a null value was causing the system to error
- ADD LEAD WITH SCRIPT
- Job Address Update: The Search/Enter Contact controls now populate job site address under the inquiry
- MY ACCOUNT
- Error Update: Fixed an issue with My Account causing an error when the access to Google Calendar has been removed
Looking forward to adding more features and functionality in 2018! We truly appreciate all the feedback offered to improve the usage and successfulness of MarketSharp for you and your company. If you have any questions, please don’t hesitate to call support at 1-800-596-4368.
ENJOY THE LATEST RELEASE OF MARKETSHARP!