Check out the 2.10 release! It includes enhancements, updates and fixes that were next in line for release! Even though many of these enhancements contribute behind the scenes, you will notice some major fixes and they will make your MarketSharp experience simply, BETTER!
Be sure to review all the information within this document and should you have any questions, please reach out to the Client Care Team for support at 1-800-596-4368!
Production can now automate activities with Expected Start dates and Actual Start dates by creating Production Activity Processes. This is in addition to the Actual End date.
- Production Activity Processes
To create a Production Activity Process, select the Add Process button located in the upper left.
Adding a Process will provide the option to select for Production type Activity Process:
When selecting the “For Production” checkbox, the Due Date/Time selections change from:
When selecting the option for “X Days at X Time…”, or “X Days, X Hours, X Minutes…” a new dropdown will become visible providing options of what criteria you want the activity to trigger/activate off of.
After selecting a Due Date/Time option, the Due In: selections will be available
The Activity Process dropdown will only look at the Activity Processes that have the For Production box selected.
- Automating Production Activities
Activity Processes now automate only when the criteria have been fulfilled. (Example Below)
- With the new additions to production automation there are a few new ways to automate activities
- Adding a Production Process with pre-filled dates
- Using the “X days after previous step completed date” via Production Processes
- Scheduling a production calendar event
Below shows a Production Activity Process looking for two types of dates: Expected Start Date and Actual End Date.
Because the first Activity Process is looking for two types of dates, only one activity will be automated given the situation below.
This activity is automating off the field Expected Start Date
With the other dates filled in, the second activity in the activity process will be automated.
This activity is automated from the Actual End date.
Automating activities from the calendar requires the Production Activity Process to be using Expected Start Dates.
- Scheduling a Production Calendar Event
- A notification has been added when within scheduling mode (yellow bar at the top). The notification will pop up if the calendar event already exists for that production task where it can be addressed.
- Smoothed out the Production automation experience.
The Production Activity screen now shows up within the Production task screen
**To assist in the transition of these new features, any Activity Process that is attached to a Production Process will have a duplicate made with the “For Production” checkbox selected.
- We strongly urge to look at the activity processes if you intend to use the new features of Production.
- The check boxes “Use Saturday” and “Use Sunday” in conjunction with “X days after previous step completed” will now be respected.
- Fixed an issue causing the application to error when trying to access QuickBooks Setup.
- Employee Maintenance
- Fixed an issue causing the application to error when accessing Employee Maintenance.
- MARKETSHARP CALL CENTER
- The “Save” and “Save and Add Inquiry” button in the call center will no longer be able to be clicked more than once causing duplicate leads to be created
- Fixed an issue after clicking “Save and Add Inquiry”, the Add/Edit Inquiry page didn’t show up.
Looking forward to adding more features and functionality in 2018! We truly appreciate all the feedback offered to improve the usage and successfulness of MarketSharp for you and your company. If you have any questions, please don’t hesitate to call support at 1-800-596-4368.
ENJOY THE LATEST RELEASE OF MARKETSHARP!