The 2.05 release offers a bunch of enhancements and updates that were next in line for release! Even though many of these enhancements contribute behind the scenes, you will notice some major fixes and they will make your MarketSharp experience simply, BETTER!
Be sure to review all the information within this document and should you have any questions, please reach out to the Client Success Team for support at 1-800-596-4368!
- MARKETSHARP CALL CENTER 2 (PHASE II)
By default, the order of the calling queues in Call Center are by Priority. You can now choose to use the new Weighting function to designate the order of the calling queue instead. Please note, you cannot use both Priority and Weighting; you will need to contact Eric Gran (1-800-335-4254 x. 213) to turn weighting on in the Call Center. For more details about Call Center – view the Call Center Help File.
APPS & INTEGRATION UPDATES:
- QUICKBOOKS ONLINE
Several enhancements have been made to the QuickBooks Online integration:
- MarketSharp automatically defaults to the Online version of QB, if the Desktop version is not configured.
- You have the ability to group and hide/view the Product Descriptions for MarketSharp within QB Online setup
- Good news! You can choose a specific date for invoices created in QB Online and use a MarketSharp Job Number as your invoice ID in QB Online.
- Updated encryption between MarketSharp and QB Online to improve data security.
- LEAP ESTIMATOR
When resulting appointments as sold, you can attach an Activity Process.
FIXES & BUGS:
Several reported bugs have been remedied for your convenience. Here’s a few to highlight:
- Appointment notes showing in Contact Notes will be properly date stamped.
- Adjusted date ranges for the Net Sales compared to Installed Job widget
- Various Lead Capture improvements
- Calendar Corrections: fixed creating a new service task error, remedied deleting an appointment when rescheduled, and start and end time values are exporting consistently to iCal.
- And, more!
Looking forward to adding more features and functionality in 2018! We truly appreciate all the feedback offered to improve the usage and successfulness of MarketSharp for you and your company. If you have any questions, please don’t hesitate to call support at 1-800-596-4368.
ENJOY THE LATEST RELEASE OF MARKETSHARP!