The Reporting tab is the one stop place to look at and run all your reporting needs.
There are 27 reports in this section for your company and 2 of them are fully customizable to show exactly what you wish to report on.
To run a report:
- First start by clicking the reporting tab.
- Any reports that you customize and save for your own needs will be saved under company reports.
- The reports that come standard with MarketSharp will be listed under Standard Reports.
- Find the report you wish to run and click on the link to open the report.
- Select the date range you wish to use for your report.
- To run the report after entering in your date range you will click on the Schedule Report Immediately button.
- You may wish to run the report on a specific day and time you can select a date and time for the report to run by clicking on the Schedule Report button.
- Select the date and time you would like to run the report.
- Click the Schedule report button to set the report to run on the date and time you have selected. The report will then run on the date and time you have chosen and you can view the report by clicking the schedule view button on the main report page.